As a Diocesan Mission congregation, St. Elizabeth's is led by a Bishop's Committee instead of a Vestry. The Vicar and Bishop's Committee work together to oversee the operations of St. Elizabeth's.
Monthly meetings are held after Coffee Hour on the 2nd Sunday of each month. Meetings are open to all, with the Chair extending "seat and voice" to those who attend.
- The Vicar is appointed by the Bishop with the assent of the Bishop's Committee.
A Letter of Agreement between the Bishop, the Vicar, and the Committee governs their respective authority and responsibilities.
- The Bishop's Warden is nominated annually by the Vicar for appointment by the Bishop.
- The People's Warden may be appointed annually by the Bishop's Committee.
This office is presently vacant.
- The Treasurer is appointed annually as a non-voting member of the Bishop's Committee.
- The Clerk may be appointed annually as a non-voting member of the Bishop's Committee.
This office is presently vacant, and its duties are shared by the Vicar and the Bishop's Warden.
- St. Elizabeth's elects six Members of the Congregation to serve for staggered three year terms. The Bishop formalizes these appointments each year.