Clergy & Leadership
Fr. Bill Kindel
Fr. Bill has served St. Elizabeth's since September of 2014, first as a long-term supply priest. With the concurrence of the Bishop's Committee, the Bishop has now appointed him as St. Elizabeth's Vicar.
Fr. Bill's normal Office Hours are 1:30-3:00 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, but he also is available for pastoral visits by arrangement.
Fr. Bill can be reached by email at Vicar@StElizabethsCO.org and on his mobile phone at 720-255-3768.
As a Diocesan Mission congregation, St. Elizabeth's is led by a Bishop's Committee instead of a Vestry. The Vicar and Bishop's Committee work together to oversee the operations of St. Elizabeth's.
- Johanna Billmyer, Treasurer, non-voting, annual appointment
- Darlene Fenner, through 2019
- David Gill, Bishop's Warden, annual appointment
- Louis Moore, through 2017
- Charles Reynolds, through 2017
- Jane Talbot, through 2017
- Kathy Wagoner, through 2018
At the 2017 Annual Meeting, Zeke Reynolds was also appointed as the "Youth Consultant" to the Bishop's Committee.