Clergy & Leadership
Fr. Bill Kindel
Fr. Bill has served St. Elizabeth's since September of 2014, initially as a long-term supply priest. With the approval of the Bishop's Committee, the Bishop has since appointed Fr. Bill as St. Elizabeth's Vicar.
Fr. Bill's scheduled Office Hours are from 1:30pm to 3:00pm each Monday and Wednesday (holidays excluded).
He is also available for pastoral meetings and home visits/Communions by arrangement.
Fr. Bill can be reached by email at Vicar@StElizabethsCO.org and on his mobile phone at 720-255-3768.
As a Diocesan Mission congregation, St. Elizabeth's is led by a Bishop's Committee instead of a Vestry. The Vicar and Bishop's Committee work together to oversee the operations of St. Elizabeth's.
- Johanna Billmyer, through 2019
- Darlene Fenner, through 2019
- David Gill, annual appointment as Bishop's Warden
- Valdilene Nicholson, through 2020
- Jane Talbot, through 2018
- Loraine Trudell, annual appointment as Treasurer (non-voting)
- Kathy Wagoner, through 2018
- Barbara Watt, through 2020