Early in each year, the members of St. Elizabeth's gather after worship for our Annual Meeting, which does the business of the Mission.
- Receives and approves the Minutes from the previous year's Annual Meeting.
- Receives and approves the Financial Report from the previous year's operations.
- Hears the reports of the Vicar and the Bishop's Warden on the state of the Mission and our aspirations for the year to come.
- Receives and approves the proposed Budget for the new year.
The Bishop's Committee is empowered to make any necessary adjustments as the year proceeds.
- Selects members for appointment to the Bishop's Committee for new three year terms and/or to fill vacancies.